A Little About Bold Vision Enterprise
We are a Business Development Company providing corporate level strategies & solutions to small businesses throughout the nation and across the world.
But what/who are we really? Simply put we are Problem Solvers! Every business has problems and we want to be the company you come to when looking for strategies to solve the problems. BVE’s Success Strategist are creative, intelligent and experienced businesspeople who want to help your business grow. However, if that’s not enough insight consider our track record.
- We have helped a small DC based company grossing roughly $150,000 annually to $14,600,000 annually.
- After 1 “initial consultation” helped a client realize a 25% increase in profits for a service that will last the for the life of their business.
- Our strategic partnerships give us access to multiple subject matter experts in more than 10 different disciplines.
- We have assisted with international acquisition deals in over 3 different countries.
- BVE’s “Success Strategist” have:
- Taught Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Marketing & Law at the University level for over 10 years.
- Collectively completed over 350 hours of professional education after completing our various Degrees.
- Sat in your seat with our own companies, so we know the struggles and drive to grow.
- Have managed over 5 Million in investable assets.
- 30 years of combined Entrepreneurial experience.
- Consulted Start-ups with limited capital resources and infinite potential to Midcap companies grossing over $20,000,000 annually still looking to expand.
- Have a desire to make our client’s company stand out among their competition.
- Additionally, our proprietary team approach leverages the talents of our entire team to support your company as it grows.
In short, we are a company of entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Schedule an appointment with a “BVE Success Strategist” today and see what we can do for your company.
BVE Assessment Center
Bold Vision Enterprises – BVE – believes that the proper Business Life Cycle of any good company is comprised of 8 separate and distinct stages.
1. Development Stage
2. Seed Stage
3. Start-Up Stage
4. Growth Stage
5. Established Stage
6. Expansion Stage
7. Decline Stage
8. Exit Stage
WHY CHOOSE US
BVE understands what it’s like to be an entrepreneur trying to Level Up.
We also Understand Entrepreneurial Pain-Points such as trying to:
- Figure out how to turn your passion into a business.
- Balance between profitability and economic ruin.
- Reprogram your mindset to see things as an business owner and not an employee.
- Work in an environment where you feel completely ALONE.
- Serve as the Chief Executive of Everything (CEE) to keep cost down.
- Find TRUSTWORTHY Mentors who are solely interested in their own interest.
- Expand and train your employee base while still running the company.
- Reduce overhead, while simultaneously increasing efficiency & revenue.
- Improve your web/digital presence without working 1000 extra hours.
- And so much more…
BVE can help you put sustainable strategies in place to elevate some to your pain-points, so you can focus on your clients.
Research Hours Completed
Strategy Sessions Finalized
BVE’S FREE INDEPENDENT 5 MINUTE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
How to Level Up?
Every business is different, however no matter what industry or what stage in the business life your company is in there are certain ways to move forward in order to Level Up.
First, define what “Level Up” means to you and your business. For some it will mean improving your internal technology platforms to reduce human capital costs and improve efficiencies. For others it may mean preparing for an acquisition or merger. Again, BVE understand there are a myriad of other definitions, so you have to decide what it means for you. It could simply mean turning your passion into your business for others. Either way this may be a good time to conduct a Gap Analysis.
Then define what Level Up means for your business take a moment to understand your company’s current culture capacity and needs. Too often business owners try to grow based on fear and/or industry trends. Movements such as these can unintentionally cause the company to migrate away from the mission and vision leading to greater confusion. Be honest about you and/or your team’s capabilities. Bringing on professional advisors at this level may prove to be beneficial in the long run.
Next, create a Level Up implantation plan with timeline and share it with your team. This is where you want to utilize your project management skills. You can use a sequential linear process, flow charts, value stream maps, or any other methodology you feel comfortable using. Be sure to implement some type of tracking tool to keep everyone on task.
Finally, Once the plan has been completed have someone who is not on the team review everything. This will help you get an outside perspective. For this you could utilize a Board Member who wasn’t involved in the planning process, Mentor or feel free to contact BVE for a single consultation session.
Lastly, implement and test.