Brent Simpson is a serial entrepreneur, internationally sought after speaker & podcast guest, creative problem solver, international growth strategist, sales trainer, and negotiations specialist who loves working with new entrepreneurs turning their passion into a business; career changers interested in starting a business; and retirees who are ready to make their dream a reality.
Once while representing a Client Brent was able to help them turn a respectable 80% ROI on the product they were selling to 125% ROI. That is a 35% increase per unit sold. He has also been able to take a networking organization in the Nation’s Capital from 400 registered members to well over 5,000 by helping them reevaluate their Value Proposition and Ideal Member Profile. He has consulted at Vayner X in Manhatten, NY for one of Gary Vaynerchuk’s companies. Additionally, he has helped numerous speakers find their passion and realize their full potential. (Play below to see what Speaker & Psychotherapist Sal Schittino had to say about him at the BVE Summit.)
Brent is the founder of Bold Vision Enterprise, Bold Vision MasterMinds, Bold Vision Podcast and PodBlogger Power Network. He brings innovative business and planning process experience to his clients and their companies. With a keen eye for corporate innovation and strategic positioning Brent’s business advising serves early entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners alike. He has 17 years of licensed financial consulting experience under his belt. For 9 years of his corporate career, he served as Chief Operations Officer of a small startup company in Washington, DC. Before leaving, Brent helped grow the company’s annual revenue from $150,000 to $14,600,000. He also founded and ran two social networking organizations, which totaled more than 6,000 registered members from 2003-2005, prior to the boom of social media. Brent brings experience in multiple market sales environments including business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and business-to-government sales/contracting. His diverse pool of professional experiences gives Brent a unique understanding of technical and practical business needs and solutions. Brent now works as an International Business Strategist for companies in the United States, Canada, England, Japan, and Africa. With every new experience, Brent learns new ways to help his clients established profitable growth strategies in new sectors and geographic markets.
- A proven leader with a demonstrated history of creating innovative solutions custom-fit to each client’s business for maximum sustainability
- Opportunity oriented listener
- Ability to translate complicated business and financial concepts into easy-to-understand language
- Ability to see his clients’ Big Picture and create a step-by-step plug and play action plans to realize their vision. thereby reducing their stress, frustration, loss of time-to-market and waste of company resources
- Laser-focused on building Above the Line Businesses
Core Competencies: Connecting with Audiences, Designing Strategic Growth Plans, Client Engagement Specialist, Networking Training, Unlocking Hidden Opportunities, Program Auditing, Assessing Business Structure, Creating 30 Day Action Plans, Negotiation Readiness Training, Business Model Canvas Testing, and held the CRIA Designation (Corporate Registered Investment Advisor)
Degrees and Certifications
- B.A. in Banking & Finance, Bowie State University
- Graduate Level Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- NASD Series 7, 63,65
- Completed over 257 hours of Continuing Education in the fields of Finance/Business