Question: Has anyone on your team helped negotiated a contract valued above $1,400,000,000?
Someone on Bold Vision Enterprise’s team has and you’re looking at him.
John Hoffman, Esq. is a NJ licensed attorney with over a decade of experience working with transactional matters including contracts, licensing, corporate governance and general business work for various Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Information Technology companies.
John completed has undergraduate degree at Bowdoin College where he received his A.B., Magna Cum Laude studying history. During which time he Captained the Jordan House, played Rugby and sang in the College Chorus.
He completed his Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude at Boston University School of Law where he participated in the Law Review, was Senior Notes Editor and served as a Student Assistant to the Professor Walter Miller. Since graduating John has also served as a professor of Entrepreneurial Law at both Strayer and Drexel University.
Additionally, John has a rich legal and entrepreneurial background. He has served as:
1. Attorney II for Johnson & Johnson
2. Attorney for Integra Life Sciences
3. Principal at John B. Hoffman LLC
4. Contract Counsel for West-Ward Pharmaceuticals
5. Contract Negotiator for Covance Inc.
6. Adjunct Professor at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business
7. Speaker at the Philly Innovation Lab
8. And more
John’s skillset is only matched by his desire to help entrepreneurs grow.