Subject Matter Experts who ready to scale to increase revenue and reach a broader market segment
Client Profile – Subject Matter Experts who have been Advising, Coaching, and Consulting for one or more years with little to no ongoing executive-level support. You know you need to work on the business, but you’re too occupied running the business.
Where you are Today:
A.) In need of a more efficient infrastructure to handle your growth
B.) Sick from managing your social media accounts, website, CRM, Email system, and inbox.
C.) Quickly approaching burnout because you are trying to balance servicing clients, meeting CE requirements, keeping up with technological advances, maintaining client files, staying current with regulatory changes, not optimizing your client engagement, and much more
D.) Operating with no KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) stunting your growth potential.
E.) Determining how best to utilize your natural or warm market while not appearing as an “annoying salesperson.”
F.) Interested in expanding your services, but you need help differentiating yourself from the onslaught of self-proclaimed “best of the best.”
G.) Interested in deepening your brand recognition and your company’s reach, but you want a process that is easy and effective
· Unique because the technical knowledge you accumulated over the years is the very thing that sometimes makes it difficult for you to identify your lead service and ideal client. You know you can offer. broader services, but you may also feel compelled to stay locked in on your area of expertise.
· Dealing with the idea of being a sole practitioner and competing against more prominent boutique firms.
· Interested in additional growth opportunities and is ready to go after them, but you are secretly worried about your company’s infrastructure imploding because the business is already stretched thin.
· Mentally wrestling with the reality that being a gifted subject matter expert does not magically translate into being a successful business owner.
· Aware of the need to advance your professional profile, but not sure about the best way to go about it.
· Actively trying to improve referral business while simultaneously trying to create an automated sales funnel to bring in additional clients and drive annual revenues higher.
· Excited about the thought of receiving the advice and rich insight which would come with having an executive board, but not interested in creating a Board of Advisors at this point in the business.
Doctors have Doctors! Psychiatrist, see Psychiatrist! Lawyers retain Lawyers!
Who’s Advising You on the Growth of your Business? Choose BVE, Today!
You have spent years accumulating your knowledge. You know you’re valuable but do not know how to price that value to maintain a business and still appear attractive to your client. You are unsure how to scale your business or replicate yourself. Your career and personal life are colliding, but you don’t know what to do about it. You feel like you cannot seek help because it is your profession to help others.
You know that not hiring professional advisors will cost your business more money in the long run. Engaging an advisor today can earn your company far more money in the long run.
BVE’s Solution –
BVE has created a platform of services tailored and priced for Advisors and Consultants who have been in business between 1 and 6 years. BVE’s business advisors have experience counseling multi-million-dollar companies, colleges, and universities and have successfully operated their own companies.
BVE Advisors are ready to use their skills, strategies, and connections in the corporate world to advise you on ways to advance your business. Schedule a meeting to talk to a BVE Success Strategist today.
SCHEDULE A FREE 15 MIN CONSULTATION
Note*: The information and offers on this page will periodically change, so be sure to stop by occasionally. You never know what gifts/opportunities will be available from BVE.
Sign up for Bold Vision viewpoints!
Get a weekly email of our pros' current thinking about financial markets, investing and personal finance.