Newer entrepreneurs running their business with a desire to hit mid six figures as soon as possible.
Client Profile – Individuals, New Registered Partnerships, Independent Businesses operating 2 to 6 years; Grossing over 100k annually; minimum of 2 employees.
Where you are Today:
A.) Assuming the role of CEE, Chief Executive of Everything – Doing more than 85% of your company’s work, because you feel like you’re the only person who can do ole it correctly
B.) Unaware of how to structure your ideal work week
C.) Trying to set up your social media and digital marketing platform by yourself, studying YouTube videos when you get stuck along the way
D.) Interested in expanding, but cannot imagine how the company could be successful without your hands-on involvement and internally fearful of giving up control
E.) Battling between reaching profitability, paying yourself a salary, onboarding new employees, and/or making enough to pay bills
Your profile group is:
• Obsessed with turning the corner; it constantly feels like the big deal is two steps away from entering your sales funnel (if you have a structured sales funnel)
• Eager to find ways to improve your accounting system(s); you seek to improve your financial record keeping, automate billing, integrate payroll, conduct financial forecasting and more
• Ready to grow the business, but battling with the thought of change
• Nervous about the time required and loss of control that may come with human capital change or outside thought leadership
• Deciding what the best business structure may be – should the business stay a Sole Proprietorship; grow to become an LLC, LLP, Subchapter S, LLC filing as a Subchapter S or maybe a C Corp? There is a lot to consider.
• Excited about the possibility of success, but wants to know how to make it consistent, duplicatable and scalable
• Interested in receiving professional advising, but fearful you will not be able to afford it and/or it will be difficult to find the right advisor for your company.
Let BVE focus on strategies to grow your business and declutter your mind,
so you can focus on providing amazing service to your clients.
You are in a competitive environment. You are normally moving so fast to keep up with all your responsibilities you start to burnout before success truly manifests. You need to keep your business moving forward and sometimes it is at the sacrifice of your health, your family, your spirituality, your bank account, and at times, your sanity. In today’s marketplace, competitors can surface at any moment from anywhere in the world. How are you creating Brand Loyalty? Are you utilizing your Natural Market? If you do not have a growth strategy, start working on one today. Know your “Why Story” and be ready to tell it at any moment.
BVE’s Solution –You’re heading in the right direction and you want to make the right decisions. BVE has created a platform of services tailored and priced for businesses in a similar phase of the business life cycle. BVE’s business advisors bring experience counseling multi-million-dollar companies, colleges and universities, and successfully operated their own companies. They are ready to use their skills, strategies and connections in the corporate world to advise you on ways to advance your business. Schedule a meeting to talk to a BVE Success Strategist today.
Note: The information and offers on this page will periodically change, so be sure to stop by from time to time. You never know what gifts/opportunities will be available from BVE.
Sign up for Bold Vision viewpoints!
Get a weekly email of our pros' current thinking about financial markets, investing and personal finance.